AICR Health Talk
*HealthTalk, is a weekly column created by Karen Collins on behalf of the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR). Columns are free for use in newspapers and magazines without additional permission, as long as the American Institute for Cancer Research is credited as the source.
Weight Issues and Solutions
- Getting the Right Size Portions
- Exercising But Not Losing Weight -- What's Wrong?
- Will Smoothies Help with Weight Loss?
Cancer Risk and Cancer Survivors
- How Short Walking Breaks Help Health
- Genetic and Lifestyle Influences on Breast Cancer Risk
- Tai Chi and Health Benefits
Walking the Talk of Good Nutrition
- Are Mushrooms a Vegetarian Alternative to Meat?
- Questions about Quinoa and Healthy Eating
- What's the Nutritional Value of Beets?